Local. No antibiotics. No hormones. Cruelty-free. Pasture-raised. Grass fed. Enough said.
Mother Earth Meats are offered through East Tennessee’s premier butcher shop at The Market. With a focus on providing the highest quality, we delight in serving our customers with 11 varieties of handmade sausage prepared fresh at The Market.
Mother Earth Meat selections at The Market include:
- Grass fed beef, bison, lamb and elk
- Free range chicken, duck, turkey and pork
- Browse-raised goat
- Grain fed beef
- Sausage, including Italian, bratwurst, chorizo, kielbasa, salami and sun-dried tomato & garlic
- Cut-to-order meats include steak, rabbit, deer, and bison
As an animal by-product we carry pasture-raised eggs which provide the following benefits:
- Antibiotic and hormone-free
- 10% lower in total fat than store-bought eggs
- Lower in saturated fat & cholesterol
- Higher in Folic Acid and B-12
- Higher in Vitamins A & E
- 400% higher in cancer fighting Omega-3 fatty acids
- More yellow yolks = more health enhancing carotens
- Fresh from the nest boxes to you – store up to six weeks in the fridge!
- Our chickens are moved daily to allow access to fresh green pasture, fresh air and sunlight!
Learn more about Mother Earth Meat, as well as five-star restaurants that serve their products including Blackberry Farm Restaurant in Walland, ranked No. 1 resort in the Continental U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure Magazine, The French Laundry near San Francisco, and Blue Hill at Stone Barns in New York City.